Leh Tour 7 Days
6 Nights / 7 Days
Destination Covered : Leh Ladakh, Pangong Lake
Tour Activities : Hill Stations & Valleys, Hill Stations & Valleys, Lakes & Rivers
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Leh Ladakh and Pangong Lake Tour Overview
Ladakh, the Land of High Passes, wins hearts with its simplicity and rugged natural beauty. Spectacular landscapes, enfolded by serrated mountains, give the region its unique character. Largely influenced by Buddhism, Ladakh is home to numerous ornate monasteries. A visit to the region is no less than exploring your own desires and in-depth peace.
About the Tour:
- Get enchanted with the new landscape features of Ladakh with this 7 days and 6 nights tour package.
- The trip starts from Leh International airport and concludes at the same location.
- Explore attractions like Shanti Stupa, Turtuk, Leh Palace, Magnetic hill, Hall of Fame, Pangong Lake, Tsomoriri lake to name a few.
- Along with that, relish the local cuisine and get transferred between the locations in a comfortable car.
Leh Ladakh and Pangong Lake Tour Itinerary
Arrival in Leh, our representative will transfer you to the hotel in Leh where you will check in with a traditional welcome.
Get acclimatized to the high altitude of Ladakh.
In evening visit Shanti Stupa, a popular sunset spot with a panoramic city view.
Later observe and shop at local bazaar.
Retire for the night.
Begin the journey with a drive towards the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, Gurudwara Pathar, and Magnetic Hill, and Spituk Gompa.
Later, back to Leh and overnight stay.
Get ready for the most exciting part of the journey.
Drive through the Khardungla Top to view magnificent Nubra valley.
Enjoy a ride of the exotic double-humped camel and visit Diskit monastery in the evening, if time allows.
Overnight stay at Nubra.
Drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border, this morning.
Soak in the spectacular views of Pangong and feel the sunkissed aura.
Night stay in the camps near Pangoong lake.
Tso Moriri lake in Changthang region of Ladakh is one of the most beautiful, calm and sacred and the day starts with a drive towards it.
Spend a day near this beauty and stay overnight nearby to the lake.
As you drive back to Leh, pass through picturesque landscape around that gives this place an extremely romantic and breathtaking space.
Take a stopver at traditional attractions and reach Leh.
Visit Leh market to shop for some goods and enjoy Ladakhi cuisine.
Overnight in Leh.
Catch your flight back to home with loads of memories, worth to live for.
More Details about Leh Ladakh and Pangong Lake Tour
- MAP (Room + Breakfast + Lunch/Dinner)
- Veg & Non Veg Meals
- 20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.